Due to this shift away from brick-and-mortar stores, many retailers have shifted their real estate selection strategy. E-commerce needs and next-day expectations have left a major impact on how warehousing and distribution center space is located, secured and managed. As an EDO, how can you stay competitive and on top of the changing trends in e-commerce?
We’re here to tell you!
Watch GSLI’s Master Series webinar with Mike Grella, a 26 year veteran in business site selection and public policy. Mike was recruited by Amazon’s e-commerce team in 2012 to expanded the company’s e-commerce logistics and last-mile delivery network. He has collaborated with hundreds of state, region and local partners to construct over 50 million square feet of new development during his time at the company.
On the webinar, we discussed:
– How logistics businesses make decisions based on local customer base, access to resources, and transportation access
– Same-day and next-day expectations and the impact on warehouse and distribution center location decisions
– Making an RFP Submission
– Pre-submission due diligence and RFP structure
– The Role of Incentives in e-commerce projects
– Rural & Small Community Competitiveness – how rural communities compete with large metro areas.
You won’t want to miss it!